Design and construction of a new residential development consisting of 29 properties, six two-bed, 13 three-bed and ten two-bed apartments.
The works comprise of the design and construction of the new buildings, together with associated external works and services provision. The new structures are traditional construction including:
- Insulated tile covered pitched roofs.
- Facing brick external walls.
- Internal partitions.
- Windows and doors.
- Floor, wall and ceiling finishes.
- Sanitary ware.
The general scope of works comprises:
- Ground works including services, drainage, and foundations works.
- Construction works of the new structures inclusive of all builder’s work.
- First and second fix joinery work.
- First and second fix mechanical and electrical installations.
- Decoration works.
- Provision of gas, electricity and water.
- Hot and cold water installations.
- Full central heating installations.
Associated external works including lighting, hard and soft landscaping, paving/paths, creation of car parking spaces and forming new access roads onto the existing highway.