This project included the refurbishment of 16 bungalows including replacement of roofs, loft insulation, new soffits, fascias and rainwater goods.
Works also included the removal and replacement of the existing facades which required minor plaster repairs and decoration to the existing walls.
- Replacement of existing roof coverings.
- Replacement of existing RSF / RWGs.
- Installation of an insulated facade system.
- Front and rear door upgrades.
- Window replacements.
- Kitchen and bathroom replacements.
- Electrical upgrades including extractor fan installation and smoke alarm installation.
Chell Street is a listed traffic sensitive road, therefore timings were put in place for the siting and removal of waste.
Delivery of materials was undertaken in low traffic periods to avoid disruption to residents, Hamilton Academy (Infant School) and various retail businesses.
Our Aftercare Coordinator worked with our Delivery Team and was responsible for implementing and managing the count down to completion for a smooth handover and the aftercare including responsive repairs, out of hours emergency works and single point of contact at handover and during the defects liability period.