As the UK Government looks to target Net Zero by 2050 the drive for housing associations and local authorities to achieve carbon neutral homes and buildings is intensifying. Our specialist decarbonisation, retrofit and energy services team can help you reach your zero carbon targets on both new build and existing stock through our whole life services.
Our services include:
- Assessment of existing homes/buildings by qualified retrofit assessor
- Assistance with funding and sourcing alternative capital
- Provide feasibility studies and appraisals
- Refurbishment services to bring existing homes/buildings to retrofit standards.
- Full PAS 2035 services (Survey, Design, Construct, Evaluate, Monitor)
- Installation of fabric improvements e.g., EWI, Windows & doors
- Installation of renewable technologies e.g., PV
- Damp and Mould Removal.
- Installation of alternative building services e.g., ASHP/MVHR
- Accredited Passivhaus new build homes
- Low Energy New Build Housing