Join the Team
Seddon employs over 600 people across the North West and the Midlands, in a wide range of roles including skilled tradespeople, apprentices, support roles and construction delivery professionals.
Our people are very important to us, as the success of our business and projects are determined by our teams. We have made a significant investment in our recruitment processes to ensure we attract and select the highest calibre of applicant, with the right skill set and personality to enhance the existing team. Whether you’re looking for your first opportunity or looking for a move, Seddon can offer you a progressive career structure.
Due to continued growth and a healthy pipeline of work across all regions we are always looking for qualified, highly skilled, motivated people to join our existing and expanding teams.
Why Join Seddon?
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for brilliant people with a unique mix of skills, qualifications and experience.
- Do you want a good work/life balance?
- Do you want to work for a company with strong foundations and a rich heritage?
- Do you want to work for a company that re-invests its operating profits back into the development of its employees?
- Do you want to work for a company that believes in communities and legacy?
- Would you like an industry-leading benefits package?
If yes, all existing vacancies are advertised below; alternatively, you can submit a general interest application via the Apply Now button.