Have you got what it takes?
Check out our course requirements
There are some key qualities we look for in all our apprentices so before you apply please consider the questions below:
- Am I able to get to either site/ office location on time every day?
- Do I want to learn and have the desire to achieve an apprenticeship?
- Do I have a positive attitude towards work?
- Am I self-motivated?
- Do I have good time keeping?
- Am I able to manage my own time?
For our higher apprenticeships you will need at least 2 A Levels at grade A* to C, with 5 GCSE's (or equivalent) in English, Maths and Science. Alternatively, you may have already completed a level 3 Advanced apprenticeship (BTEC). It will be an advantage to have or have access to a vehicle to commute to work.
Your pathway to a successful career
There is no set route into an apprenticeship and there are many different pathways you can take to obtain an apprenticeship qualification. Whether you are a school leaver, fancy a change in career or are looking for a higher apprenticeship to continue your learning. Some of the most common apprenticeship pathways are shown on the diagram below.