Are you a whizz at Christmas Films? Do you fancy winning yourself £500 for a registered charity? Get involved in our Advent calendar, where each day a door will open and a member of the Seddon team will act or speak a line from a Christmas film.
Terms & Conditions.
1. Only one entry will be accepted per person per day. Multiple entries on one day from the same person will be disqualified.
2. You have 24 hours to send in your answer from when the new video is released. E.g: If the advent calender door opens at 12 pm on December 2nd, you have until 12 pm on December 3rd to get your answer in.
3. Entries will close on the 25th December 2019
4. The promoter is: Seddon Group Ltd (company no 08461555) whose registered office is at Plodder Lane, Farnworth, BL4 0NN.
5. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over.
6. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
7. Closing date for entries will be the 25th of December 2019. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
10. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
11. The prize is as follows: £500 donated to a registered charity. (Must have a registered charity number)
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
12. Winners will be chosen at random by software, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
13. The winner will be notified by email or DM on Twitter/Facebook/Linked In within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner
14. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
17. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
18. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: email@example.com
19. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.