We are looking for a talented and enthusiast individual to join our team based in the Northwest. You will be resourceful, creative, and capable of working under your own initiative and part of multi-disciplinary teams delivering projects to a wide variety of clients.
The work will be site based mainly in the Northwest and from time to time working away will be necessary. You must hold a full UK driving licence and be familiar with Ordnance Survey mapping. Ideally, you will have Utilities Mapping Surveyor Level 3 Certificate (NVQ level 3) and have 2-4 years’ experience.
You will have a proven track record in leading site surveys. Also processing your own work with the ability to analyse and process data from a range of platforms (total station, GPR) would be an advantage.
• A good understanding of the first principles of surveying and all associated technologies
• Service clearance and utility mapping using EML and GPR techniques
• Topographic surveying utilising robotic total stations and GNSS receivers
• Use of survey processing software such as N4CE, SCC or similar
• CSCS Card
• A full UK driving license
• Drawing preparation using AutoCAD
• Training / qualifications in the use and interpretation of GPR
• Familiarity with the GPR processing software such as Mala Object Mapper
• AutoDesk Civil 3D
• 3D visualisation and modelling in various packages (3DS Max, Sketchup etc
For more information please click here: Senior Utility Surveyor