To have overall responsibility for multiple construction projects, reporting on a regular and routine basis to the Operations Manager/Business Unit Director. Manage construction teams in delivering a consistent service to time, safety, quality and cost, ensuring clients expectations are in full and contract performance targets realised. Uphold and communicate the value and culture of the Seddon brand and position Seddon as the contractor of choice.
What you’ll do
• Ensure all works are carried out in accordance to the required standards and the companies policies and procedures.
• Support Operations Manager/Business Unit Director in delivering the Business Plan.
• Regularly visit sites at least once per week or as the site requirements dictate.
• Reinforce the aims of SHEQ Department ensuring best practice is consistently adopted.
• Liaise with clients to ensure their interests are being fulfilled and build key relationships
• Oversee all operating processes to ensure that most efficient and effective use is made of resources in line with budget costs.
• Provide support and advice to Site Managers and discuss future potential problems or issues that may arise.
Have you got what it takes?
• Proven experience in contracts management working as the main contractor
• Commercially astute with experience in managing multiple projects concurrently
• Demonstrated ability to work within project timelines and meet them
• Up to date knowledge of legislation
• Experience in relevant sector
• Up to date relevant knowledge of Health and Safety legislation
For more information and to apply please see: Contract Manager Property Services