We are looking for an Administrator based in our Bolton offices.
What you’ll do
• Co-ordinate and implement office procedures
• Use a variety of software packages including Microsoft Office & 3rd party products, and bespoke products such as data administration and document management tools and internal databases
• Create and maintain electronic/paper document management, including photocopying, printing and scanning
• Prepare documents such as letters, reports, presentations and spreadsheets
• Act as a key member for project change teams – working alongside other administrators
• Organise meetings including management of electronic diaries, ordering refreshments, sending invitations and taking minutes
• Handle queries from management, team and customers etc.
• Organise office space and housekeeping and resources
• Deal with telephone and email enquiries and cover reception, greeting visitors and answering the switchboard
Have you got what it takes?
• Ability to demonstrate a good level of general education to GCSE standard in Mathematics and English (or equivalent)
• Intermediate to advanced IT skills in MS office
• NVQ 3/4 or equivalent, or a willingness to learn
• Experience of working as an administrator in a busy office environment
• Experience with a variety of software packages including Microsoft Office & 3rd party products such as data administration, document management tools and internal databases
For more information and to apply please see here: Administrator Bolton