An exciting opportunity has arisen for a part time Social Value Manager based at our Bolton offices. The main purpose of this role is the delivery of our social value plan across all our business operations. This is a client facing role and will be key in the delivery of our social value commitments.
What you’ll do
- This role will be responsible for defining and developing the strategies which underpin the Seddon social value objectives.
- You will be conducting research, coming up with ideas, develop policies, create detailed plans, build relationships with partner organisations,
- implement and coordinate a range of activities and initiatives which are designed to have a positive impact.
- The role will also be interacting with our supply chain and site teams to support them in the creation and development of training and employment opportunities on our projects.
Have you got what it takes?
- Ability to work remotely as well as part of a team
- Strong communication & influencing skills
- Good at developing relationships
- Able to work to deadlines
- Report/proposal writing
- Able to work with data (analysis and interpretation)
- Knowledge and understanding of ESP frameworks and agencies
- Knowledge of apprenticeship schemes
- Previous experience of coordinating and delivering ESP activity
- Strong organisation skills
- Basic understanding of the community investment / development sector
- Previous community development experience within the construction / social housing / education sector
For more information and to apply please see: Social Value Manager