What you’ll do
- Supervise and effectively manage all contractors and labour forces on site to consistently deliver value to the highest standard of workmanship
- Manage all staff to ensure they carry out their responsibilities to the required standards and appropriate resources, plant and material are available
- Ensure all works are carried out in accordance with the company’s policies and procedures
- Proactively motivate and develop the workforce
- Ensure all relevant paperwork is completed and returned in a timely manner
- Ensure all works are carried out and monitored in accordance with the company safety policy and procedures and in accordance with current legislations, regulations and environmental standards
- Input to improving H&S management practices
Have you got what it takes?
- Use of Microsoft suite of Office programmes; inc. Excel, Word, Outlook and Project.
- The ability to read and accurately interpret programmes, drawings and technical specifications.
- Understanding and appropriately sharing build programmes.
- Managing the supply chain, direct employees and consultants.
- Proactively liaising with customers and the supply chain.
- Minimum relevant level 4 qualification (HNC/NVQ4 etc) or equivalent.
- Experience in social housing is essential along with timber frame & residential apartments.
For more information please see Site Manager- NW