An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Site Manager in the Midlands. High Rise Cladding and Steel-frame experience essential. This role will be managing cladding and steelworks associated with high rise housing and refurbishment projects.
What you’ll do
- Supervise and effectively manage all contractors and labour forces on site to consistently deliver value to the highest standard of workmanship
- Manage all staff to ensure they carry out their responsibilities to the required standards and appropriate resources, plant and material are available
- Ensure all works are carried out in accordance with the company’s policies and procedures
- Proactively motivate and develop the workforce
- Ensure all relevant paperwork is completed and returned in a timely manner
Have you got what it takes?
- High Rise Cladding and Steel frame experience essential
- Use of Microsoft suite of Office programmes; inc. Excel, Word, Outlook and Project.
- The ability to read and accurately interpret programmes, drawings and technical specifications.
- Understanding and appropriately sharing build programmes.
- Managing the supply chain, direct employees and consultants.
- Proactively liaising with customers and the supply chain.
- Minimum relevant level 4 qualification (HNC/NVQ4 etc) or equivalent.
- Appropriate CSCS card.
- SMSTS certificate.
- First Aid at Work certificate.
- Promotes a professional image at all times
For more information and to apply please see: Site Manager