An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Site Manager in the Midlands.
What you’ll do
- Learn key tasks and skills appertaining the roles
- Develop personal skills and attributes required to work in the construction sector
- Assist to ensure all works are carried out and monitored in accordance with the company safety policy and procedures, and in accordance with current legislation, regulations and environmental standards
- Assist the Site Manager in carrying out their responsibilities to the required standards and that appropriate resources, plant and material are available
- Assist in monitoring the project, ensuring it has the correct resources to be completed to the required quality standards and ‘Right First Time’ culture, within the agreed timescales.
- Understand the delivery programme and key targets and milestones, assist the Site Manager in meeting these targets.
Have you got what it takes?
- Must be working towards a Construction related degree or suitable qualification or have an appropriate amount of relevant experience
- Developing into becoming commercially and contractually aware
- Ability to forward plan and foresee potential problems together with solutions
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel & Outlook
- Promotes a professional image at all times
For more information and to apply please see: Site Manager