What you’ll do:
- Manage health and safety on-site on a daily basis
- Compile H&S Department compiling O&M Manuals
- Coordinate and liaise with Legal to identify any easements, section agreements, adoptions, bonds etc. that may be required
- Attend pre-handover meetings
- Undertake subcontractors’ assessments throughout and at the end of the contract period
- Provide sufficient information for the commercial team in order to issue any legal notices etc.
- Client and public point of contact on-site
- Produce construction phase plan and monitor throughout the project
- Consider tender preliminaries against actual requirements and review monthly
- Produce Procurement Schedules & IRS with Site Manager
- Request, collate and distribute all contractual documentation required
- Produce Site Traffic Management Plan
- Produce construction and Target programme and review on a weekly/daily basis, including updating progress
- Attend and chair (as appropriate) pre-start meetings with the client, subcontract consultants, design team and site team
Have you got what it takes?
- Proven track record of successful delivery of projects.
- Use of Microsoft suite of Office programmes; inc. Excel, Word, Outlook and Project.
- The ability to read and accurately interpret programmes, drawings and technical specifications.
- Understanding and appropriately sharing build programmes.
- Managing the supply chain, direct employees and consultants.
- Proactively liaising with customers and the supply chain.
- Minimum relevant level 4 qualification (HNC/NVQ4 etc) or equivalent.
- Appropriate CSCS card.
- SMSTS certificate.
- First Aid at Work certificate.
For more information please see: Project Manager