What you’ll do
• Manage a shared mailbox and identify opportunities for bid submissions
• Research potential projects and customers
• Develop bid winning strategies
• Conduct research and brainstorm key points to include in the bid
• Question analysis, writing and editing proposals and supporting documentation (eg case studies, CVS’s)
• Produce graphics, including infographics, charts and tables
• Prepare and maintain the bid deliverables schedule, monitor tasks and deadlines
Have you got what it takes?
• Do you want to be part of a team who welcome new ideas and creativity?
• Do you want to work in an environment that encourages personal growth?
• Are you a creative independent thinker, who is outspoken and not afraid to express yourself?
• Do you have a strong knowledge of bid writing principles and ability to translate for a wide range of subject matters?
• Do you have a proven ability in planning, producing and delivering compliant proposal documents?
• Can write with pace, punch and power?
• Do you have the highest levels of attention to detail?
• Can work under pressure, are deadline-driven and committed to excellence?
• Do you have a good knowledge of the English language and excellent written communication skills?
• Do you have experience of the Microsoft Office suite and have used Adobe InDesign and Photoshop?
For more information please click here: Bid Submissions Coordinator