What you’ll do
- Co-ordinate and implement office procedures
- Provide general administrative support including typing letters, minutes, reports, memos, speeches, updating spreadsheets/data bases, copying, binding, shredding, filing etc.
- Order legal searches when requested
- Taking phones calls and messages, compiling legal packs
- Manage the office and supplies including the overseeing of the kitchen.
- Oversee covid rules for the office.
- Manage and maintain the meeting room diary.
- Manage the opening stamping and scanning of the incoming post.
- Arrange the outgoing post
- Lead the office charity
- Ensure confidentiality and discretion in all aspects of the role
Have you got what it takes?
- Interpersonal skills, professional, positive, customer focussed
- Accurate/attention to detail/pride in work
- Organised – ability to prioritise and manage own workload amid conflicting demands and busy work periods
- Reliable and trustworthy
- Maintains confidentiality/discretion at all times
- A flexible and positive approach to work and colleagues
- Be proficient in a number of Microsoft software packages such as Word, Excel, Outlook and Powerpoint.
For more information please see: Administrator