In 2017, Seddon Graduates attended over 875 days of accredited academic study and whether you¹re a recent graduate or an undergraduate, there is a wealth of opportunity to learn and grow at Seddon.
The Seddon Graduate Programme is designed for recent graduates who have gained or who are expected to gain at least a 2:1 in a built environment subject. The programme is structured around developing an individual’s technical and professional skill sets, in order to encourage them to reach their potential
The Seddon Sandwich Placement
- Designed for students who are currently studying a first degree in a built environment subject
- Who want to gain industry experience over a 12-month period
- Want knowledge of range different built sectors
- Sectors include project; operations, customer liaison, procurement and design
How to apply
Applications for the Seddon Graduate programme will be accepted all year round, however intake will commence in September.
Our placements are structured around the academic calendar and typical opportunities include:
- One Year Sandwich Placement
- 6 Week Summer Placement
What do we need from you?
PLEASE NOTE: You MUST indicate which placement you wish to apply for.
We may be able to accommodate shorter or longer placements upon request under special circumstances.
It's all in the detail...
To apply, please send an application letter, with your CV through to email@example.com
In your letter please include the following;
- Why do you want to work for Seddon?
- What makes you stand out from the crowd?
- What are you passionate about?
- How would your friends describe you?
- What could you offer Seddon and why should we choose you?
Any information sent by you to Seddon will be kept in the strictest of confidence.